Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Customer Support (Up to $2500 + Commission @ LorongChuan, 1 year renew)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986526
EA License No 08C2893
- Verbal communication with our existing/new customers
- Updating the latest information of each person (contact details, job scope etc)
- Updating the information of on-going projects and investments of customers
- Support to Sales Team
- Administrative input job using PCs.
- Handling incoming requirement from the sales departments.
- Support to Marketing Team
- Support mainly administrative ad-hoc requirement comes from the department.
- Able to commit for 1 year renewable
- Relevant 0 - 2 years experience
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration No.: R1655378 (Lee Ning Huan)