British American Tobacco (Singapore) Pte Ltd
British American Tobacco is the world's most international tobacco group, with quality brands sold in more than 180 markets and a responsible approach to doing business from crop to consumer. We employ approximately 60,000 people worldwide.
We firmly believe that people are the cornerstone of our success. Therefore, we spare no efforts in attracting, developing and rewarding talent.
Customer Service & Supply Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983370
- Manage customer service and supply team to create a fully integrated, efficient and motivated group that is able to support the GTRAP and Department’s objectives.
- Recommend and support the development of the CS&S strategies and policies to achieve stable supply and excellent service performance, while balancing the trade off between customer needs and cost to serve.
- Manage the Supply Chain operations to ensure the achievement of target cost to serve and KPIs (Inventory Duration, OTIF, D&D, other cost)
- Eusure customer needs are identified and recommendations are acted on to the benefit of both customers and GTRAP in terms of cost and efficiency
- Represent GTRAP as Supply Chain Partner for key customers, especially management of Distributor supply chains, by proactively driving the optimization of the secondary supply chain through continuous collaboration
- Ensure stable and sustainable supply through effective BAT Supply Hubs (APSCSC and SCWE) management
- Manage 3rd party logistics to ensure quality of service delivery that meets our demand in warehouse & transportation in the most cost effective way
- Drive the appropriate and quality input and output to relevant S&OP (EMF) meetings related to sales forecast, supply and inventory management matters, in order to support the development of sales & operational plan.
- Keep up with market activity knowledge through attendance of Account Team monthly meeting and ensure advance planning is coordinated within Customer Service and Supply team. Regular customer visits and collaborative planning meetings are required (monthly with key distributor).
- Provide Line management support for the Supply and Customer Service Team, especially coaching direct reports to manage the operations and people/team development
- Establish, lead and motivate own and cross functional teams as necessary to support overall business objectives.
- Build and manage strong working relationship other GTRAP functions, esp. Account Team to lead and identify key elements in achieve and improve customer satisfaction.
- Establish and mange effective working relationships with BAT Supply Hubs (APSCSC, SCWE) and Factories to drive alignment and support fo the delivery of GTRAP business objectives.
- Establish and mange effective working relationships with 3rd party logistic partners and leverage HK Domestic Supply Chain support to ensure effective and efficient warehouse management and delivery logistics
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with BATI SC counterparts to drive alignment and leverage support for the delivery of GTRAP business objectives.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 4 - 6 years experience in Supply Chain Management in a FMCG company.
- Excellent customer engagement skills.
- Good understanding of end to end Supply Chain activities
- Good coaching skills
- Proficiency in using ERP-systems (e.g. SAP, APO DP, APO DC) is essential
- Flexible, able to cope well with ambiguity
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player