Recruit Express Services Pte Ltd (RESS) is the Industrial and International Recruitment arm of the Recruit Express Group of Companies, which has for 7 consecutive years since 2007 been voted the Most Preferred HR Vendor by Human Resources Magazine.
Industrial and Functional Specialization
RESS focuses on hiring skilled and semi-skilled workers for clients in the Logistics, Manufacturing, F&B, Retail, Hospitality, Events, and Oil & Gas industries.
With more than 40 professionals focused tightly on this band of the labour market, RESS has unrivalled breath of expertise in recruiting for the functions such as Logistics, Technical/ Productions, F&B, Retails, Hospitality and Oil & Gas.
With 3 offices conveniently located in close proximity to our clients at Jurong Gateway, Tampines Central and Bishan Place, you can be sure we live up to our mission of helping people find good jobs and our clients to succeed in business at express speed!
Biz Registration No.: 200412473D
Customer Service Supervisor (Air Freight) ✔ Boon Lay ✔ $2800 - $3300 ✔ Start Immediate
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983718
EA License No 13C6614
- Coordinate workload distribution
- Support and implement quality management and regulatory compliance
- Maintain Master data in system, making sure it is up to date
- Assist Operation Manager in documentation/analysis of nonconformity and implementation/ follow-up and evaluation of improvement action to avoid recurrences
- Responsible for developing and maintaining excellent service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for generating reports as per customer's requirements
- Act as a liaison with relevant departments for collection and delivery
- Responsible for tracking all outgoing and incoming goods through proper documentation
- Responsible for highlighting any issue of late shipments and update charts for reporting
- Resolve delay shipment issues and provide any other suggested recommendations for customers
- Responsible for tracking aging report and identify potential delays to inform respective manager
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties when assigned
- Diploma / Degree in Business, Transportation, Logistic< Supply Chain Management
- Possess at least 3 years of relevant experience in logistics industry preferably third party freight forwarding company
- 1 year of supervisory lead role experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Able to commence work within short notice period
Kindly include your expected salary and availability for commencement