A division that specialises in the recruitment of junior to mid-management positions in all industries. The industries covered include events and promotions, hospitality and tourism, IT and telecommunications, retail and services, transport and logistics, and chemicals.
GMP Recruitment has a thorough screening procedure that ensures a professionally-qualified match who will also fit the client's corporate culture. Operating in many different markets and working in close co-operation with our partners around the world, our wealth of experience and feel for the industry creates the right client – candidate cultural fit.
Customer Service Supervisor (North/Manufacturing MNC/Customer Service /$4000)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988340
EA License No 09C3051
- Daily reporting of key call centre performance metrics measuring call centre efficiency and customer satisfaction. (E.g. daily dashboard metrics including call metrics, manpower deployment)
- Report, analyze and resolve system, customer and operational issues that impact on customer service quality. Strive to provide all customers with outstanding customer experience.
- Work closely with Sales using CSC data to increase CSC sales via tele prospecting, phone surveys etc.
- Monitoring and evaluation of agents’ performance with documented records. Includes call monitoring, email handling and customer complaint resolution.
- Conduct formal mid-year & year-end agent performance reviews. Develop agent annual KPI plan, agent development plan. Communicate performance gaps/feedback to agents. Address agent performance gaps via agent coaching.
- Ensure all aspects of CSC systems are functioning well and respond timely to critical issues. Manage CSC vendor, ensure contracts are renewed timely and optimize maintenance costs.
- Build, establish and maintain open lines of communication with key stakeholders (agents, distributors, other departments in company, trainers etc.) to facilitate problem solving and achieve outstanding customer experience.
- Possess strong call handling skills, have good product and systems knowledge and able to coach agents and handle customer issues effectively
- Ensure agents are properly trained on product knowledge to handle questions on our product and services. Ensure proper agent training manuals/ work instruction records in place.
- Ensure Support at CSC level to promote company initiatives when required ( e.g. marketing promotions )
- Lead a team of 6 -10 customer service agents
- Min. Diploma/Degree in any discipline
- Strong customer service mind-set, led by example and use available tools effectively (e.g. trainings / incentives/ coaching/ weekly meetings with agents etc.) to build customer-centric culture in CSC.
- Problem solving skills ( e.g. can handle difficult customers or resolve conflicts)
- People management and coaching skills (understands importance of mentoring and coaching agents. Agents look to supervisors for daily coaching/mentoring/technical assistance).
- Technical & product knowledge – have strong product and CSC systems knowledge necessary for daily operations and basic trouble shooting.
- Assertive & good communication skills in English & Mandarin (Required to liaise with Chinese Delivery Drivers and overseas vendors from China)
- Only Singaporean need to apply
- Location: North/Yishun; 9.00am-6.00pm (Mon-Fri)
Interested applicants may send your latest CV in Words format to Cheryl.lim@gmprecruit. com indicating your current and expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving each job.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte. Ltd. | EA License: 09C3051
Cheryl Lim | EA Personnel Registration: R1544361