Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Customer Service Specialist (Medical/Logistics)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987862
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. HAJ
Customer Service Specialist
- To manage, monitor and control stockholding.
- To study re-order patterns, consumption and monthly holding and review with principals for monthly replenishments/indents.
- To prepare stockholding and indent reports for monthly reviews.
- To manage inventory out of stocks situations.
- Single point of contact to liaise with Principals/Sales Dept, warehouse, shipping and suppliers on shipment of goods ordered or ad-hoc re-export requests.
- To review and liaise with principals and internal departments on required stock adjustments.
- To perform stock adjustments and write-offs per guidelines.
- To co-ordinate and liaise with internal redressing/repacking facility to ensure timely completion of stocks redressing/repacking.
- To manage and co-ordinate sample requests from principals’ sales representatives.
- To ensure that all inventory management information is updated.
- To handle inventory issues internally and externally with principals in a service oriented manner.
- To ensure that principal requests are attended to in the shortest possible time.
- To organize and handle principal stock take
- To analyze stock take variances, track stock movements and handle reconciliation of stocks.
- To work in a team and handle back up duties of another PSS within team.
- To work cohesively with colleagues and provide assistance to team leads and supervisors when required.
- To comply with ISO procedures.
- To ensure proper management and filing of documents.
- To carry out any other duties assigned.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Logistic Operation, Supply Chain Management or Business Management or equivalent;
- Min 1-2 years of relevant working experiences; With some freight experience
- Experience in SAP would be preferred.
Interested Candidates please do click on the "APPLY NOW" button!
Attn: Audrey Chan Yu Jing (R1104782)