1 Year Contract Customer Service Representative (Tuas, Global MNC) - HNS
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984019
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. HNS
Our Client is an established global leader in the medical industry, that is currently seeking for immediate contractual Customer Service Representative to join them. Due to the business expansion plans, the incumbent will be part of an upcoming project based work.
- Reporting directly to the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for the daily logistics and customer service operational issues
- Handling all Sales Order Management related matters
- Monitor Purchase/Sales orders download from forecasting system into local system
- Coordinate with regional suppliers for timely delivery and ensure they meet the shipment delivery schedule
- Shipment arrangement and preparation for all shipping and banking documents
- Coordination for product routing
- Handle customer enquires/complaints
- Ensure timely and appropriate communication with supplying plants and AP Supply Chain team on supply issues to prevent OOS situation.
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Minimum Diploma in Logistics Management / Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Logistics / Supply
- Analytical and possess excellent skills and solid experience in logistics and inventory management.
- Prefer candidates with pharmaceutical experience
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skill
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Able to start work immediately
Interested candidates are welcome to email your resume in MS Word format to:
nicholas.sim @ recruitexpress.com.sg
Recruiter in Charge : Nicholas Sim Fu Rong (R1104778)
Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
More Jobs from this Company
Agency Staff / Enrolled Nurses x10 (Various Disciplines, Private Sector, 3 - 6 months contract)