Manpower Inc. (NYSE: MAN) is a world leader in the employment services industry; creating and delivering services that enable clients to win in the changing world of work. Founded in 1948, the $22 billion company offers a range of services for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outplacement; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower's network of 4,100 offices in 82 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of 400,000 clients per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world's largest multinational corporations. Manpower focuses on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction across the total workforce, enabling clients to concentrate on their core business activities. Manpower Inc. operates under five brands: Manpower, Manpower Professional, Elan, Jefferson Wells and Right Management.
Customer Service Representative/12 months renewable/Commonwealth/Upto $2,300 per Month
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029253
EA License No 02C3423
Our client is "Fortune's Top 100 Companies to Work For" and they are looking for a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE to join their team
- Handle complaints and claims and ensure prompt and effective resolutions to meet customers' expectations
- Gather the customer’s information and determine the customer’s issue by analysing the symptoms and diagnose the underlying problem
- Provide phone and email support to customers
- With customer service or help desk and call centre experience is an added advantage
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Well verse with computer and MS Office applications.
- Demonstrates good writing and verbal/telephone skills.
- Willing to work on shifting hours (Monday to Friday/8am – 5pm and/or 11am – 8pm)
- Willing to work on alternate Saturday (8am – 2pm)
- Open to contract (12 months renewable)
- Location: Commonwealth (5 minutes’ walk from Commonwealth MRT)
- Training provided
Interested candidates, you may click on APPLY and your resume and cover letter will be sent directly to Carolyn Mendoza (R1105160)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.