Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (UP TO 3K, URGENT, WEST)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961423
EA License No 08C2893
- Execute day-to-day operational activities according to requirements and KPI, ensuring close co-ordination with carrier, co-loader, airfreight forwarders, contractors, origin and destination offices to obtain high customer satisfaction, and review and resolve all customer’s enquiries and concerns promptly and professionally as part of the control tower role.
- Providing sales quotations to customers according to guidelines establishedParticipate periodic meetings with customers, vendors, and providers (carrier, coloader, contractor)
- Co-ordinate with carriers, coloaders, air forwarders, vendors and customers for bookings and cargo delivery timeliness and seek approval of shipment through PO Upload in ACS123 or send email to customer for approval and work closely with nominated carriers for space and equipment on scheduled vessel that meets customer’s requirements, and handle enquires from all concerned stakeholders.
- Reviewing and understanding the customer’s Logistics Procedure, customer service plans container loads to ensure requirements (load sequence, ship-window, destination) are adhere to.
- 3Co-ordinate with warehouse operations team to truck required containers from nominated carriers depot, and assist in warehouse operations when required.
- 4Provide excellent customer service support and co-ordination for last minute changes of shipment mode Air/Sea, Sea/Air, Sea/Truck, Air/Truck, Pullout, Top-up, Rework, Rehandle, Service Recovery, etc. Liaise with carriers, APLL origin, customer, vendors, port authorities, truckers to confirm feasibility and
- Generation of reports and KPIs to customer on a periodic basis
- Checking and tracing of order fulfilment status whenever customers dropped orders.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Interested applicants, please submit a copy of your updated resume (in MS Word Format)
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Job Code: AXA
EA License No.: 08C2893