As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Customer Service Representative (Chem / Gas / MNC / Competitive Package) (DL)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961195
EA License No. 01C4394
- Basic up to $3200 / AWS & VB / Allowance
- With relevant customer service experience
- North / Established MNC
- Responsible for handling telephone calls, enquiries, incoming and outgoing emails & faxes related to order management.
- Ensure proper filling and storage of Sales Orders and correspondence are maintained in the system. Ensure all system and manual delivery orders are confirmed receipt.
- Maintain good relationship with customers by providing professional service.
- Comply with established processes and procedures including standard business processes, global trade compliance and safety standards.
- To manage, update and follow up customer complaints.
- Work with Credit Control (Credit Analyst & Collection) and ensure all customers pay according to the company’s payment terms; handling credit block accounts timely.
- Responsible for internal coordination, i.e. Sales Support team, Customer Service Support teams, scheduling, commercial teams etc. relating to item
- Other responsibilities as defined by business managers or designee.
- Diploma in Business Administration or related areas.
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience or equivalent.
- Knowledge of CSO procedures and systems, communication and problem solving abilities are required.
- Basic MS Windows / Office and SAP knowledge
- Effective communication and good interpersonal skill
- Agency Reg No.: 01C4394
- RCB No. 200007268E
- Lee Tong EA Personnel Registration No: R1216963