Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Customer Service Quality, Assistant/Executive (Healthcare)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982968
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. HCZ
- To analyse and evaluate the service standards within the organization
- To work with various departments to address patients' feedbacks and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Facilitate investigations and service recovery process
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the service recovery programs
- Look into complaints by customers and identify service gaps and area of improvements
- Preparation of reports for submission
- Min. Diploma / Degree in any discipline
- Possess at least 2 years of experience in frontline / service quality management, preferably with healthcare experience
- Prior experience working in a fast paced industry
- Possess strong communication and written skills
1. Current & Expected salary
Company Registration No: 99C4599