Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Customer Service Officers/Team Lead (2-years contract renewable, Call-centre) - $3000
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958462
EA License No 99C4599
- To monitor, respond and provide technical troubleshooting support to all incoming security signals in an effective and efficient manner
- To monitor and respond to the alarm signals within service level targets.
- To ensure first call resolution by answering all enquiries from customer on products, accounts and services, and offer alternatives to solutions to fulfill customer needs, ensuring total customer satisfaction.
- To gather customer feedback, identify problem trends and highlight to Team Leader & Supervisors for discussion, service enhancement and resolution of problems.
- To ensure that standard operational procedures (SOP) are adhered to.
- To highlight non-SOP compliance incidents to Team Leaders for corrective and preventive actions.
- Provide quality customer service to enquiries and requests through phone, fax or email.
- Liaise with relevant departments for assignments such as report updates, supporting testing and commissioning calls, etc.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
8.30am to 6.00pm or
1.30pm to 11.00pm or
10.30pm to 8.30am or
(night shift only occasional, possible once in a few months to cover the night shift agent who will be away for annual leave)
(Mondays to Sundays - have to work 5 days, weekly shift rotation)
Location: Jurong East
Interested applicants, please send your resumes with contact details in word format to:
Harry Ho Chin Kuan(CEI Registration No: R1330819)
(ATTN:Harry Ho Chin Kuan)
For any further enquiries please call Harry Ho Chin Kuan at Tel: 6735 1955