Customer Service Officers (Full/part-time - Jurong Gateway/Bishan)
THE WRITE CONNECTION PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003033155
THE WRITE CONNECTION PTE LTD
The Write Connection is a premier learning centre in Singapore. We are looking for ambitious individuals with career aspirations to join our centre-based teams. Ideal candidates for full time positions must have an excellent attitude and the ability to demonstrate good performance in past positions.
Due to our expansion plans, we are looking to hire capable CSOs (Full/part-time) for the following centres:
- Jurong Gateway
- Explain our courses, education philosophy and pedagogy to potential customers
- Sell our courses
- Build relationships with our customers
- Handle various transactions at the front desk
- Provide excellent, solution-oriented customer service
- Arrange replacement lessons and appointments for Centre Management, Teachers and Parents
- Organise and keep track of enquiries and work closely with management to ensure smooth running of centre
- Contribute to upholding centre's high standards
- Responsible for centre's inventory, simple logistics
- Admin and ad hoc duties - e.g. Attendance, follow-up etc.
- Printing of learning materials for the centre.
Full time employees must work a 5-day week, including Saturday. You will get one weekday off. Your work schedule is pegged to the centre's timetable. As a general rule, you will work the following hours:
- Work hours on weekday: 10.30am to 7.30pm or 12.30pm to 9.30pm
- Saturdays: 8.30am to 6.30pm
- Our centre is closed on Sunday.
The ideal candidates must:
- have minimum O level or ITE certificates
- have good work ethics and is committed to excelling on the job
- have excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- to answer enquiries and detailed questions from customers
- to explain our courses, pedagogy and philosophy correctly
- have a professional demeanour
- to represent TWC in a professional manner
- be sales focused (No cold calling)
- to optimise sales opportunities
- be tech savvy - must be able to use Mac computers, email, Microsoft office suites proficiently
- Your computer is your primary work tool to help you perform your duties efficiently. You must be able to use various programmes and pick up new IT skills quickly.
- You must also learn to use our in-house IT system and not be stressed by simple IT glitches.
- You must be able to use Google Docs.
- be organised and detail focused
- Successful TWC CSOs must have strong organisational skills and be detailed focused to stay on top of our busy centres.
- be independent and solution-oriented
- TWC advocates strong and quick customer service. CSOs must be able to respond efficiently.
- You must be able to work independently with integrity
- be highly reliable
- Full time CSOs are a key part of the centre personnel team
- Regular attendance of work and punctuality are expected
- be a good team player and fast learner
- TWC is a learning organisation who believes firmly in personal growth and teamwork. We are looking for employees who have excellent attitude and are looking to develop a career in our company.
1) Full time salary between 1800-2500 per month, depending on experience and qualifications
2) No foreigners need apply to this position
*Please note- we are looking for long-term employees. We do not have position for temporary/short term employment.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to THE WRITE CONNECTION PTE LTD
About THE WRITE CONNECTION PTE LTD
The Write Connection is a premier English and writing enrichment company in Singapore. We are looking for ambitious individuals with career aspirations to join our centre-based teams. Ideal candidates for full-time positions must have an excellent attitude and the ability to demonstrate good performance in past positions.
We currently have 4 branches:
1. Bukit Timah
2. Parkway Parade
3. Jurong Gateway
TWC prides itself as a professional organisation with uncompromising standards. Our unique and highly effective method of teaching was developed in Sydney by our Founder, a very experienced Singaporean educator. We invite ambitious candidates to join our team as we expand in Singapore and beyond.