As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Customer Service Officer - 5 days / islandwide / MNC / up to $2.7K
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961124
EA License No. 01C4394
- Require to liaise with customers on their enquiries via email or phone call
- Handling of all incoming / outgoing calls accordingly
- Understand the proper procedure on the SOP
- Ensure good customer service given to all customers equally
- Require to data entry and follow up with customers if needed
- Any other duties as assigned
- Min GCE 'O' Level or any relevant working experience in Customer Service
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work shifts work - AM / PM / Night
- Transport provided
- On Job Training
- Immediate vacancy
- 5 days work week
Interested candidates, please forward your resume with a recent photo in MS Word format
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No.: 01C4394
RCB No.: 200007268E
Kuah Wei Ling - EA Personnel Registration No.: R1106502