Customer Service Officer | Japan MNC Company (WEST) | $2500
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003189141
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. CSO210517
- Shipment handling, booking, documentation, and data entry.
- Handle shipping instructions, overseas agent, and contractors.
- Liaise and coordinate with customers.
- Be responsible for invoicing.
- Liaise with hauliers / freight forwarders on import/export shipments.
- Handle ad hoc duties assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum 2-3year relevant working experience in Logistics industry.
- PC literate
- Variable Bonus
- Upgrading course
- Career opportunity and growth
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply here or email your Word copy resume firstname.lastname@example.org
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Jie Ning Heng
Direct Line: 6697 7947
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1761591
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.