People Advantage Pte Ltd
People Advantage provides uncompromised manpower outsourcing solutions.
As a member of the Certis Group, we have a strong advantage in manpower solutions, tapping on years of experience and expertise in putting together the synergistic best fit solution of Man (human resources), Machine (technology) and Method (end-to-end process of excellence). This is an operating philosophy we call M3. Not to mention our developed frameworks and dedication in delivering service excellence and continuous improvement. What this translates to is a dynamic, innovative and forward-looking company that is geared to anticipate your every need, and exceed all expectations from a complete end-to-end process. In short, we plan for your success today, and into the future.
Our professional suite of services include manpower consulting, analysis, planning, implementation and management of human resources, transition management, operations optimisation and process augmentation.
With People Advantage, you can be assured of our commitment to deliver workforce and business optimisation to create an effective advantage for your business.
Speak to us today. Call us at 6842-8306.
For information on our job openings, please go to www.certissecurity.com/peopleadvantage/jobs
People Advantage Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 201019780M
Employment Agency License No. 11C3955
Customer Service Officer (Outdoor / Nature / West)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035053
EA License No 11C3955
Are you full of passion to serve? Do you always find it easy and comfortable initiating conversations with people from all walks of life? Are you ready to put your excellent interpersonal skills and love of the great outdoors to great use? Then you may be the one we are looking for!
Part-time positions available too!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform front counter duties, attend to visitors' enquiries and advise visitors on proper conduct of the Premise (if required).
- Provide equipment rental services (e.g. wheelchair, audio guide) and guide visitors on the use of equipment.
- Promote exhibitions and public tours.
- Gather visitors' feedback via surveys.
- Collate daily visitor arrival figures and profiles.
- Minimum GCE 'O’ Level with at least 2 years of experience in customer service.
- Energetic, Outgoing and Physically Fit.
- Comfortable in managing large groups (if required)
- Able to work rotating shifts including weekends and public holidays
- Possess good communication skills in English and one other mother tongue language.
- Singaporeans only
Interested applicants, please submit your profile stating your availability, work experience, current and expected remuneration.