Customer Service Officer (Freight Forwarding / Changi / Alt. Sat)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028638
- Promptly respond to customer enquiries on shipment status.
- Responsible to liaise with customers for shipment planning and execution.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with transporter, carrier and supplier to ensure timely receiving of cargo for export.
- Responsible to verify and update cargo details into System.
- Responsible to prepare invoice to customer and answer their query pertaining to the charges billed.
- Send pre-alert to customers upon job execution and timely update shipment uplifting status.
- Any other ad-hoc duties and responsibilities that are assigned as appropriate by the co.
- GCE N/O Level or ITE
- Min. 2 years of experience in procedure documentation and customer service.
- Customer service oriented and good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS office applications.
- Initiative with positive attitude, willingness to learn and must be a team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Able to communicate in English.