If you're looking to join an organization that is brimming with ideas, innovation and individuality, write in to us. We offer a host of unique challenges, where people play a decisive role in the success of the company.
Whether you're an Engineer, Sales and Marketing professional, IT specialist or support services personnel, everyone's effort counts in making the company bigger and better. And in return, our employees can expect a rewarding career with ample room for advancement and development.
After all, we're a company that grows with its staff. We're currently expanding our headcounts and are looking for bright, motivated and versatile individuals who are not afraid to contribute ideas and impact changes.
Customer Service Officer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983841
- Providing the first point of contact for customers
- Managing & maintaining the retail customer experience & service standards
- Providing customer relationship management
- Managing all aspects of customer counter services and attend to customers enquiries
- SPM, GCE N,O Level, ITE
- Good communication skills
- Well-presented and groomed
- Be customer service or sales oriented and like to meet people
- MUST BE willing to work on weekends, public holidays and retails hours
- Must be cheerful, positive & be a team player
- No experience needed training will be provided
Location: 313 Orchard