Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Customer Service Officer (Up to $3K/Japan MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959578
EA License No. 04C4294
Our client serves more than 4000 kinds of functional products and materials in almost all fields of industry. Some of these industries includes automotives & transportation, infrastructure, material, home appliances & electrical, electronic, medical, packaging and consumer products.
• Provide timely and effective administrative support to a sales & marketing team.
• Perform sales logistic operation duties including sales / purchase order process, delivery and invoicing arrangement accurately and in the most timely and efficient manner.
• Perform monthly inventory count and make report reconciliation, if needed.
• Monitoring and following up Inventory stocks at customer warehouse (VMI)
• Answer internal and customer enquiries on product availability, prices, delivery times, and the status of orders so that enquiries are dealt with promptly and accurately.
• Communicate with staff from other areas in the organization, such as supplier, warehouse, transport, or distribution, to confirm the status of orders and resolve customer complaints.
• Use databases or other computerized systems to maintain up-to-date customer records; to track the status of orders and deliveries; to generate the report to support the sales team
• Demonstrate good communication with vendor / customers / all related parties
• Ensure compliance with Legal & Other requirements and ensure continual improvement in related field
- Minimum "A" level or high,
- Possess import & export knowledge
- Demonstrate ability to handle work professionally, maturely and independently
- Good interpersonal skill and able to interface with all levels internally and externally
- Able to commence work immediately
- 5 work days per week (0830hr - 1730hr)
- Salary range: Up to $3K
- Working location: Alexandra Road
- AWS + VB
Interested applicants may click APPLY NOW to proceed with application.
Alternatively, please click on this link http://www.stafflink.com.sg/submit_resume.html to submit your detailed resume via our website. Please kindly indicate the Position you are applying for and select ’REF35’ as Consultant Ref Code in our website.
Kindly provide the following details within your resume.
1. Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown)
3. Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .