Morgan McKinley is a leading recruitment consultancy delivering temporary, permanent and contract recruitment solutions to financial services and commerce & industry organisations. Morgan McKinley operates from offices in Hong Kong, Ireland, London, Paris, Singapore, Shanghai, Sydney and Tokyo.
Customer Service Manager (Card Payment)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987271
EA License No 11C5502
Employer Ref. BBBH639151
My client, an established solutions provider within the area of Electronic payments is looking for a Customer Service Head/Manager to be based in Singapore.
About the role:
You will be managing issuing card programs within the Asia Pacific region. Manage the day to day operations of the existing and new products and work with the existing sales and sales operations team in Singapore.
- Develop new card programs by providing transaction processing, reports and customer service management, and work closely with the technical teams
- Engage with customers, sales and operations team, focused on compliance and assisting on setting up accounts and addressing any issues
- Monitor procedures for daily operations
- Prepare regular internal and external reports in accordance to the predefined criteria for customers and stakeholders, analysing on service delivery
- Manage outsource call centers, including writing call scripts
- Maximum 10 years of above years of experience with a strong card payment background. Prior experience working in banks, payment processing companies or mobile banking is preferred
- Customer service and/or operations experience is highly valued
- Knowledgeable on card issuance and/or acquiring is preferable
- Experience on reconciliation, customer onboarding and understanding the basic flows of transaction is a plus
- Experience in corporate card programs, and regulation is an advantage
- Able to write analytical reports, policies and guidelines for the business
- Occasional travel within Asia Pacific region
- Good communication skills and able to work with minimal supervision
If the above describes you, and you would like to be considered, kindly email your detailed profile in MS Word format via the APPLY button.
Or if you know of someone in your network who would be suitable for this position, please feel free to email Lamia Haque at firstname.lastname@example.org as we value such partnerships through our Referral Rewards Program.
All correspondence will be treated with utmost confidentiality
EA License No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1218633