RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Customer Service Manager (Freight Forwarding, UP TO $5000, MNC, Air & Sea)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958704
EA License No 04C4142
- UP TO $5000
- MNC Company
- Experience in both air freight and sea freight is a MUST
- Candidate with business development experiences in freight forwarding company are welcome to apply
- Proficient in Chinese to liaise with China clients
- Lead the Customer Service teams for both Sea and Air Freight departments
- Maintain and build rapport with clients
- Liaise with customers on the standard operating procedures
- Handle quotations and proposls
- Meet up with clients on project/ special matters
- Prepare customer key performance index (KPI) reports
- Promptly handle customer/ team escalations
- Implement corrective actions and preventive measures for immediate service recovery
- Coordinate with Ocean carriers and Airlines for bookings/ uplift upon escalation from team
- Attend to freight management and rates negotiation
- Provide quotes/ rates to COD customer or Overseas Offices
- Resolve interbusiness units disputes
- Liaise with overseas agents on the various requirements and rates
- Review and approve changes of work processes before escalation to GM.
- Provide related training concerning the Business Unit to new staff assign to the team
- Join Sales Visits to resolve operations issue when necessary
- Possess a minimum educational qualification of Diploma/ Degree
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in the Freight Forwarding industry, handling both Sea and Air Freight Customer Support, Logistic
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of Freight Forwarding Operations and Shipping documents
- Bilingual in both English and Mandarin to communicate with Chinese speaking clients from China.
- Proficient in MS Office and ability to work independently
- Only Singaporean may apply
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Miyuki Woo Wei Yan (R1655096) weiyan.woo@ recruitplus.com
Please include below info in your WORD format resume.
- Current and expected salary.
- Recent photo
- Reason for leaving current company