Customer Service Executive- COMAT
ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035340
• Answering Customer Course Enquiries and providing relevant information.
• Administering the Course Enrolment and Confirmation of Enrolment.
• Manage the Customer request for Postponement, Transfer, Cancellation, Withdrawal and Refund
• Administrating the Prometric Testing
• Handle Customer Complaints feedback and grievances professionally, efficiently and effectively.
• At least ‘NITEC’ or “O” level or equivalent qualification
• Preferably 1 year working experience in Customer Services related areas.
• Possess good communication and inter-personal skills
• Service Orientated and well organized.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd
About ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd
ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd [STEE-eServ] is a wholly owned subsidiary of ST Electronics (Info-Software Systems) Pte Ltd, incorporated in early 2007, offering managed services to government agencies and beyond.
STEE-eServ is the first privatised home-grown shared services organisation in Singapore that has a fully operational centre delivering a complete suite of HR, Finance and Administrative services. STEE-eServ's capabilities range from the key HR services of payroll, benefits and claims, corporate travel, welfare programmes, event management, staff development, career transition, to financial services of accounts payable, accounts receivable, accounting and reporting, as well as in various administration involving huge customer groups.