As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Customer Service Executive - Airfreight or Seafreight (MNC/ 5days/ East)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002953102
EA License No. 01C4394
Employer Ref. ST
- Handle customer’s enquiries promptly
- Ensure compliance with customer’s Standard Operating Procedures
- Liaise with overseas agents on various requirements and rates
- Co-ordinate with import and export operations to ensure accuracy in documentation and invoicing
- Liaise & co-ordinate with carriers / customers / suppliers to ensure smooth delivery of goods
- Freight quotation for customers
- Provide quotations upon application
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in logistics, freight forwarding and supply chain industry
- Experience in either airfreight or seafreight
- Familiar with import/ export documentation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Working hours 9am to 6pm
- Company transport provided
- Basic + AWS + VB + Benefits
Interested candidates, please forward your resume with a recent photo in MS Word format.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No.: 01C4394
RCB No.: 200007268E
Tan Susan - EA Personnel Registration No.: R1108254