Customer Service Executive (Freight Forwarding)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188257
- Provide support to sale department
- Co-ordinate between customers and transporters, warehouse etc
- Preparation of documents for Import / Export/Transhipments/D/O release
- Verifying for all costs
- Attend to enquiry on rates, shipment tracking, etc
- Liaise with overseas agents and customers to ensure smooth shipment
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ level qualification, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- Min 1-2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format (with the below info)
- Position Applied for;
- Current monthly salary;
- Expected monthly salary;
- Reasons for leaving current & previous employment;
- Availability / Notice period required; &
- A recent passport-sized photo.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified