URGENT: Customer Service Executive ( 5 days | $2800 + AWS + VB | Tai Seng )
Mass Power Services Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959795
- Provide inside sales support to outside sales personnel specifically for Australia region.
- Attain / achieve a high level of customer service to customers and prospects.
Meet the monthly sales plan fulfillment target as defined by Management.
- Work closely with all departments to achieve the target goals and objectives.
- Prepare quotations in the ERP system such as checking process, lead time and projects as well as investigation of detailed information.
- Close cooperation with International sales colleagues.
- Enter sample orders in the system before the cut-off time.
- Enter new leads information into the system and ensure the information is updated periodically.
- Monitor the shipments such as arranging express shipments, providing tracking number, and etc.
- Follow up on the overdue invoices based on Statement of Account on monthly basis.
- Responsible for customer order entry in the ERP System for example, checking on the pricing, delivery date, delivery and invoice address, quantities against standard packing and minimum order of quantities (MOQ) as well as commission.
- Examine the goods availability and if necessary, to consult with production planning Department in France and Germany regarding the linked global project.
- Process and resolve customer complaints.
- Maintain customer master data.
- Cover for other colleagues in same department during their absence.
- Close cooperation with responsible sales team.
- Any ad-hoc tasks that may be assigned as and when required.
- At least Diploma / Degree in any discipline with 2-3 years Customer Service experience
- Minimum with Diploma in Business Administration with at least 2 - 3 years experiences in Electronic Industry will be an advantage.
- Good concentration and conscientiousness as well as ability to work independently with persuasive and dynamic personality.
- Flexibility, reliability and good eye for details.
- Team player, able to handle and work hand-in-hand with International Team notwithstanding the time difference.
- Availability to spend 2 weeks in Australia for training.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mass Power Services Pte Ltd
About Mass Power Services Pte Ltd
Mass Power Services Pte Ltd, is a recruitment & HR Consultancy Company established since 2003 and is conveniently located at town and hopes to cater to the needs of our clients of the best of our abilities, both in quality and speed. We have a team of trained Recruitment Consultants and Head Hunters to carry out a wide range of recruitment services for both local and international Companies with the following professional services :
- Permanent/Temporary/ Contract Placement
- Executive Search
- Contract Staffing
- International Recruitment (China, Malaysia, India and Philippines)
- Payroll / HR Consultant Services
- Outplacement / Outsourcing
- On-Line Work Permit Application
Our Purpose: Growing People, Growing Organisations
- To match aspiring individuals to inspiring organisations
- To help organisations enhance business success through people solutions
At Mass Power, we aim to become the ICON in Asia in staffing, recruitment and HR consultancy. We dedicate our expertise and inspiring organisations optimize corporate performance.
For more career opportunities, visit us at : www.masspower.com.sg or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No: 03C3681
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified