Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Customer Service cum Admin Assistant (Training will be provided)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028107
EA License No 99C4599
Customer Service cum Admin Assistant
- Provide excellence customer experience to customers
- Assist to walk-in customers
- Assist customers on enquiries and provide service/ product knowledge
- Provide administration support
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player with a passion towards providing excellent customer service.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level, Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- No work experience required as training will be provided.
Please provide the following details in your resume:
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Reason for leaving (applicable for past job experience)
*Applicants please send in your resume in MS Word format (with recent photograph attached) and email it to: brendayong @recruitexpress.com.sg
**We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified