Customer Service / Concierge / 5days
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002953729
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. CY16092016
- Seeking customer service oriented personality to join them!
- 5 days work week
- GCE "N" Level / GCE "O" Level / Diploma
- No Experience welcome to apply
- Frontline Customer Service / Retail Experience
- Possess pleasant disposition and passion for service excellence
- Proactive and attentive to details
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work on 5 days rotating shift, on weekends and public holidays
- Senior customer service position available as well (Min 1 year of supervisory experience)
- Managing of Concierge Counter and providing excellent customer service
- Provide timely and accurate clarification and advice to enquiries from the public
- Handle customers' feedback and complaints
- Handle in-coming and out-going calls
- Assisting events such as gift redemptions, gift vouchers etc.
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply here and email your resume to Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl (Yang Shuqing)
Direct Line: 6697 7807
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1434940
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.