Taylor & Francis Group is one of the world's leading publishers of academic journals and books. We are dedicated to the dissemination of scholarly information, drawing on expertise developed since first publishing learned journals in 1798. Taylor & Francis now publish over 2,000 scholarly journals in association with over 460 learned societies and scholarly institutions, and 4,300 new books each year, with a books backlist in excess of 60,000 specialist titles. We operate from a network of 20 global offices, including Philadelphia, Oxford, Melbourne, Stockholm, Beijing, New Delhi, Johannesburg and Singapore.
Our customers are researchers, students, academics and other professionals.
Taylor & Francis Group is an Informa business (www.informa.com). Informa plc is the global information provider for the academic, professional and commercial markets.
Customer Service Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959196
Taylor & Francis Asia Pacific is seeking a Customer Service Assistant to join our Customer Service Team.
- Process customers’ orders and returns
- Invoice conference sales and process returns
- Liaising with customers on status of their orders
- Assist in administrative duties
- Any ad hoc duties assigned by supervisor
- Minimum 'O’ Level or equivalent
- Good command of the English Language (both written and spoken)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task and work within tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Please forward detailed resumes/CVs with information on current salary, expected salary , a recent photo and full personal details.