Customer Service Agent
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002989323
• Respond to a variety of customer requests and inquiries via the telephone or in person over the counter
• Maintain and enhances customer services through CRM system and procedures
• Handle pre-sales and post-sales support
• Create brand awareness with internal and external parties
• Perform any other ad-hoc projects as assigned
• Work with customer service supervisor/manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
• Minimum GCE O level or Certificate in Customer Service Management
• Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in a Call Centre or Service Centre environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) • Excellent written and interpersonal skills
• Customer oriented with focus on service standards
• Confident, pro-active and self-motivated
• Able to work independently and as part of a diverse team
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle pressure
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Polaris Ltd
About Polaris Ltd
Polaris is a regional company that is active in the distribution and retail of smart mobile devices and lifestyle electronics in Asia, with extensive operations in Singapore, as well as in Asian countries including Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines and Thailand.
It is Polaris mission to enable and enhance connection for people in Singapore and across Southeast Asia. We aim to be the brightest provider of connection devices and services, and to serve with a caring touch.
We are a public company listed on the Singapore Exchange.