Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Customer Service - 3 months (North) $1800 - $2400 Immediate!
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986416
EA License No 08C2893
- Answer posts, comments, messages on email platform within an agreed SLA proposal;
- Provide realistic and creative resolution as necessary;
- Ensure urgent/negative items are flagged and help provide strategy to mediate conversations;
- Review and analyse movement of platform based on reports provided;
- Propose, share, and help provide strategies based on insights provided.
- Attend up to 140-160 email tickets
- For complicated cases, Senior staff and Supervisors on shift will provide escalation support
- Minimum Diploma
- Prior experience in a call centre environment or service related industries will be advantegous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
Please include the following information in your resume with
Title : Job Code: GNW CS
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
Registration Number.: R1653971
Capita Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 08C2893