Customer Relation Officer - eFM
ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002982420
• Handle the walk-in and online booking of guests.
• Prepare the check-in kit on check-in days.
• Check-in occupants which include briefing of check-in / out procedures and signing of documents.
• Liaise with operation staff to ensure that all the bungalows and villas are ready for ready for check-in.
• Update content in Welcome Folder.
• Handle all telephone calls and enquiries.
• Handle all revenue collections of charges and rental fees using the credit card and NETs.
• Inspect and ensure that the Lobby and Office building are cleaned.
• Monitor the punctuality the arrival and departure timings of shuttle bus service at the resort and pick-up points.
• Handle after office breakdown when scheduled as Duty Staff.
• Monitor and update the occupancy rate on daily basis.
• At least 2 years working experience in hotels and resort front office.
• Tactful and patient;
• Able to communicate clearly in English and willing to help others;
• Flexible and diplomatic when dealing with demanding and unreasonable customers;
• Aptitude for numbers and well versed with MS Office and SAP systems.• Pleasant appearance and warm personality to create a good impression;
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd
About ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd
ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd [STEE-eServ] is a wholly owned subsidiary of ST Electronics (Info-Software Systems) Pte Ltd, incorporated in early 2007, offering managed services to government agencies and beyond.
STEE-eServ is the first privatised home-grown shared services organisation in Singapore that has a fully operational centre delivering a complete suite of HR, Finance and Administrative services. STEE-eServ's capabilities range from the key HR services of payroll, benefits and claims, corporate travel, welfare programmes, event management, staff development, career transition, to financial services of accounts payable, accounts receivable, accounting and reporting, as well as in various administration involving huge customer groups.