Customer Quality Engineer (Semicon Process Equipment / Woodland)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003153628
- Ensure that the products meet quality requirements.
- Coordinate with Quality Managers to discuss and resolve product quality issues raised by customers.
- Update customers in a timely fashion regarding the status of quality issues or any requests.
- Participate in product quality planning and control process based on customer’s specifications and requirements.
- Inform quality management team regarding customer feedback and expectations on product’s quality.
- Prepare and update all necessary quality reports as required by customers.
- Train and guide quality management team in identifying and developing problem solving methodologies to resolve quality issues.
- Assist in new product development activities to avoid quality issues
- Prepare and maintain product quality documentation based on ISO specifications.
- Develop product quality processes based on ISO standards.
- Assist on ISO and customer audits
- Address customer issues in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Verify implementation of internal 8D.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 3 year(s) of working experiences in the related field is required for this position.
- Customer quality assurance experience
- Customer audit experience
- Knowledge of various quality system methodologies 8D, Lean, 5 Why’s, Pareto Analysis, Six Sigma, 8-D, PFEMA, etc. preferred
- Formal training and previous experience as a Internal Auditor.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using Apply Now Button.
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at alexfong@ mci.com.sg
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion. Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, do visit www.mci.com.sg for complete jobs listing. We wish you all the best in your career search
Fong Ming Fei (Alex)
Registration Number: R1549345
EA License Number: 06C2859
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd is a professional and dynamic recruitment firm providing a one stop total-solution to a comprehensive range of Human Resource needs. Over the years, our consultants have developed the expertise to place our candidates across a broad range of industries and professions.
At MCI, we seek first to understand, then to be understood. We take pride and dedication in personalizing our services through highly collaborative approaches to cater to your needs. We believe in building relationships with our candidates and clients, keeping their interest at heart. It is imperative that we assist our candidates to make the right career moves to develop their potential, and provide our clients with the right talents who will bring their business to the next level.
One of our professional pledge is being prompt and accurate in delivering our services and we are constantly prepared to address the needs of our clients and candidates. What we do in the present decides our future.
At MCI, Your Future is Our Future.
Visit our website:www.mci.com.sg
Like us on Facebook
EA Licence No. 06C2859