Global Support SG
Customer Experience Officer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986657
Global Support SG is a new start up that provides training/quality assurance services to an existing client in Australia.
This is a challenging role that requires a unique skill set. As the face of Global Support SG, you are mission critical in our rise to the top. You will be responsible to ensure the Experience for the customers is the best possible.
Global Support SG is a new startup and we’re looking for people who are willing to grow and strive to take the business to the next level.
Customer Experience Officer Responsibilities:
- Provide thoughtful, personalised communication to Airtasker users via email.
- Handling of customer complaints, ensure they are resolved satisfactorily with necessary counter measures taken to prevent recurrence.
- Analyzed and reporting of internal/external quality performance.
- Monitoring vendor quality performance, verifying corrective actions to ensure effectiveness.
- Identify and initiate actions to prevent non-conformity relating to internal process and product.
- Recommend quality improvement actions.
- Team player to help deliver projects that need to be delivered in a timely manner.
You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
You have prior experience doing live customer support by phone, chat, email and social media and you know how to do it well. You know that every bit of work you do makes a real difference in making a customer happy.
You have experience in dispute resolution management.
You understand what a company and team mission represents.
You are skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly.
You are a naturally empathetic and articulate communicator.
Have a minimum of 1 year experience in a Customer Service function.
Good communication & interpersonal skills
Analytical, Attention to details