Singapore Symphonia Company Limited invites applications for:
Customer Experience Officer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982916
The Singapore Symphonia Company Limited manages the Singapore Symphony Orchestra and its family of orchestras and choruses at the Victoria Concert Hall (VCH), the home of the SSO since 1979. We are one of the leading arts management employers in Singapore.
The Customer Experience Officer reports to the Manager, Marketing Communications & Customer Experience.
- Man the SISTIC authorized agent counter in the VCH, including SSO merchandise sales
- Assist SSO customers and Friends of the SSO with their bookings, and maintain record of SSO complimentary tickets issued
- Respond to enquiries from general public, schools, SSO ticketholders
- Coordinate school bookings: administering invoices, IFAAS payment, sending event information to school teachers every 1-2 months, recording school bookings
- Coordinate concert subscriptions: send acknowledgement reply, prepare subscriber’s card
- Assist SSO visitors who need directions to the main office
- Receive SSO deliveries and inform relevant officers to pick up their packages
Reception duties for SSO office
- Minimum GCE 'O' Level
- At least 2 years’ experience in customer service
- Good initiative and the ability to work under pressure
- Positive individual with good writing and communication skills
- Takes a collaborative approach to working with colleagues
- Flexibility to work some evenings, weekends and holidays
Please provide a comprehensive resume with a photo and cover letter stating current and expected salaries.
This is a local position. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
The closing date for application submissions is 11 November 2016.