Customer Experience Executive, Product, Service & Support, Credit Cards & Personal Financing
CIMB Bank Berhad
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031517
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints via email
- First level investigator for serious complaints.
- Monitoring and ensure proper tracking of all customers enquiries/ complaints in an orderly manner
- Ensure closure of all complaints within SLA
- To contact customer and provide service recovery
- Minimum Diploma holder with 2-3 years of relevant working experience preferably in the Credit Cards/ Banking Industry.
- A team player who is highly moticated and yet independent, organized and meticulous.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff
- Prior customer service experience is preferred.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CIMB Bank Berhad
About CIMB Bank Berhad
Realise your full potential at CIMB Bank
CIMB Group is a leading ASEAN universal bank, the largest Asia Pacific (ex-Japan) based investment bank and one of the world's largest Islamic banks. As the fifth largest banking group in ASEAN, we have over 40,000 employees located in 18 locations across ASEAN, Asia Pacific and beyond. At CIMB, we believe that our people are our greatest assets in realising our vision of becoming Southeast Asia’s most valued universal bank. We offer an environment that is inspiring, creative, challenging and above all, one where our people can realise their full potential.