Customer Experience and Loyalty Marketing Executive
The Learning Lab
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029664
The Learning Lab (TLL) is a leading organization in the private education sector. We recruit talented and dynamic people with a passion for nurturing future leaders. We have has an immediate opening for a Customer Experience and Loyalty Marketing Executive at the company’s modern, collaborative and open-environment at our United Square office.
We are looking for a proactive and motivated individual with strong lateral thinking ability, analytical and problem solving skills to take on the role of Customer Experience and Loyalty Marketing Executive. Reporting into the Director of Marketing, you will be primarily responsible for the optimization of all interactions with the customers and foster customer loyalty.
- Customer Experience Management (CEM) is a set of processes used to track/measure and organize all customers' touch points with the company through the entire customer journey. The goal of a CEM executive is to optimize all interactions for the customers and foster customer loyalty. The key performance indicators are the improvements in customer satisfaction & retention rates.
- To identify, analyse and provide insights across all online and offline touch points in the customer journey.
- Develop and organize customer intelligence through primary and secondary research methods.
- Develop and document customer engagement guidelines.
- Analyse all existing business processes, to identify gaps and opportunities to include a feedback/data collection loop within the business processes of the sales, marketing and customer service teams.
- Work within cross-functional teams (across sales, marketing, customer service, finance and IT) to implement customer experience/intelligence initiatives.
Snapshots of our ideal candidate
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a recognised University.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, together with a flexible can-do attitude and willingness to learn from, and work with a small and busy team.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and with high level of initiative.
- Able to manage multiple projects/ tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Have strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Exhibit good numerical, analytical and problem solving skills - comfortable with advanced Excel functions and enjoy drawing insights from analysis.
- Knowledge of IT systems and processes (CRM, Marketing Cloud, SQL data bases) will be an advantage.
Expect the best for the best – an attractive remuneration package.
To find out more, please visit www.thelearninglab.com.sg. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Learning Lab
About The Learning Lab
The Learning Lab is Singapore’s leading education brand. We develop and run premier educational programs in English, Mathematics as well as the Biological and Physical Sciences at the pre-school, primary, secondary and pre-tertiary levels. Our distinctive and highly regarded brand of education is designed to ensure academic excellence and world-readiness.
We are passionate about helping each student maximize their educational opportunities and fulfill their potential as future leaders. That is why we take pride in grooming students’ unique strengths and abilities. To do so, we go to great lengths to recruit the best talents in various fields - talents who believe in the same vision of shaping the future.
Join us today and nurture the love of learning.