Customer Engineer Technician (Up to S$3K/Mechanical)
Stafflink Services Private Limited
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003182839
EA License No. 04C4294
This position is to assist Supervisor for execution of bulk liquid and packaged gases customer station operations maintenance and CE project in Malaysia/Singapore. A primary responsibility of this position is supporting Maintenance Supervisor for maintaining safety aspect of all customer station operation & project execution.
- Perform piping and skid fabrication work and equipment installation work
- Repair leaks and defects for pressurized piping system
- Perform welding, brazing, motor and pump servicing
- Responsible for maintenance of customer station completion according to schedule
- Coordinating with supervisor for customer call out, customer station maintenance and project evaluation
- Providing support in terms of project and maintenance
- Supervise field and prepare field report
- Responsible for workshop safety and cleanliness
- Responsible to drive & care of company vehicles or personal vehicles within his authorization at any time required
- At least O-levels with Mechanical vocational practice
- 1- 3 years experience in related field
- Welding skill or electrical wiring is an added advantage
- Able to work independently
- Able to travel to customer site on short notices
- Commercial driving license required
- Salary: Up to S$3K (depending on years of experience)
- Fixed transport allowance: S$110
- AWS + Variable Bonuses
Interested applicants may click APPLY NOW to proceed with application.
Alternatively, please click on this link http://www.stafflink.com.sg/submit_resume.html to submit your detailed resume via our website. Please kindly indicate the Position you are applying for and select ’REF35’ as Consultant Ref Code in our website.
Kindly provide the following details within your resume.
1. Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown)
3. Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Clover Lai Kah Wai
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1545465
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Stafflink Services Private Limited
About Stafflink Services Private Limited
Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA). Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php