Japanese Speaking Customer Care Representative
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035110
EA License No. 07C5771
Employer Ref. 1611-46596
- Manage incoming orders, calls and emails, including making changes to orders.
- Build sustainable relationship of trust through open and interactive communication with our customers and internal departments
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools with regards to our systems and troubleshooting for our products
- Handle complaints by taking down all the necessary details, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- Keep detailed records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Monitor Container Return Messages, arrange collection and monitor pick-ups
- Check and manage inventories with Ground Handling Agents
- Perform container repositioning duties
- Monitor units in Inspect and Damage Status
- Inform and update Head of Operations on the inventory position in APAC
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Have working experiences in logistics/supply chain/shipping/air freight industry
- Have experiences of customer service or support
- Proficient in Japanese to communicate with Japanese customers
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Location: West
- Monday to Friday: 07:00-15:30
- Salary Range : $3,000~$4,000
- Expected & last drawn salary
- Earliest availability date/ notice period
Our consultant will invite you for interview if your profile meets the requirements.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051