Customer Care & Logistic Executive ( East / Forklift License / Audio Visual Ind ) DJT 200421
TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188642
EA License No. 96C3160
Employer Ref. DJT 200421
Located in the east, 5 days work week
- Handle of all shipment activities, ensure timely receiving inbound shipments and releasing of outbound shipments.
- Liaise with freight forwarding companies for shipment quotations.
- Manage inventories level and conduct regular cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Ensure customer’s orders are entered in the JDE in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure demo, RMA, consignment and loan equipments that are shipped on a timely manner and monitor loans return as per scheduled.
- Manage International and domestics distribution to achieve transportation efficiency and support projects implementation
- Submit scrap disposal or stock adjustment requisition accordingly for approval.
- Minimum a GCE N/O Level/Nitec in Logistic or any related field
- At least 2 years of experience in Logistic and Customer Servicing/Care
- Proficient in Microsoft Office:Excel , Words and Powerpoint
- Experience in ERP, preferably JD Edwards system is an added advantaged.
- Able to operate reach truck / forklift ( possess license)
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salary, notice period together with a recent photograph.
(In MS Words format preferred)
Attention: Jane Tow (Registration No.: R1654466)
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza
Fax: 6227 6121
Employment Agency Number: 96C3160
GST Registration Number: 201008417
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
About TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
Founded in 1996, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. (EA Licence: 96C3160) is a prominent award winning leader in HR recruitment services with a notable reputation for giving expert, personalised and reliable recruitment services to our clients and candidates. We are a proud member of Singapore Staffing Association. Over the last two decades, TODAY’S CAREER has consistently won numerous accolades for our notable work in the recruitment industry. Winning corporate clients’ voting to be Top 10 HR Vendors 2012 (Recruitment Agencies) by Human Resources Magazines, the Top 10 Luminary Award for Asia Pacific Brand 2015 and the Promising SME 500 2015.
TODAY’S CAREER offers a wide clientele base, ranging from Multinational Companies, Global Organizations, Listed Companies, Local Companies, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government sectors and Civil Services. All of our staff are highly trained in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of industries. We consistently perform with the highest levels of integrity to earn the trust of all our business partners to deliver excellent recruitment solutions in Executive Placements for Top management posts and all permanent, temporary & contract positions. Whether you’re new to the workforce or have decided on a career change, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. can help in matching suitable job for you. Thus, you have unlimited choices of career opportunities.
Follow us at our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TODAYS-CAREER-PTE-LTD/424278061061865