Customer Care Consultant (Perm / Dip. up to $2.8K / Call Centre)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960960
EA License No. 05C3451
- Dynamic, Fast-paced Call Centre Environment
- Apply Only If You Are Comfortable With Overnight Shifts
- Competitive Salary, Allowance, Benefits
- Permanent Role x 30 and expanding
- Singaporeans Only
Our client is a leading transportation service provider that is committed to the highest service and safety standards. Be part of their winning team as Customer Care Consultant!
Expect learning & development, leadership and community engagement opportunities as they are rapidly growing the organisation and expanding their suite of services!
Call Centre Officers with Team Lead/Supervisory/Managerial experience will be considered as well.
Handle customers’ call-ins about Account and Mobile App matters, e.g. Sign-Ups, Payments, Promotions, Complaints, Services, etc
- Provide excellent customer service
- Advocate company’s transportation services
- Engage community and partners
- Escalate cases to Supervisors if needed
- Min. Diploma in any field
- Min. 1-5 year experience in Call Centre
- Willing and able to working rotating shifts, including overnight shifts (6:45am – 4pm, 2:40pm – 12mn, 10:45pm – 8am)
- Excellent Listening & Communication Skills
- Proficient in English and Mandarin to handle mostly English & Mandarin speaking customers
- Location : Central
- Working days : Rotating Shifts (Rest day may not fall on weekends, depending on roster)
- Salary : $2,000 - $3,200 Basic + Shift Allowances + Transportation Claims (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
- Our client strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provide a conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Ernest Lin Yizhi (EA personnel Registration No: R1550713)
or click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
or call your friendly Consultant, Ernest, at 6590 9943 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Last-drawn and Expected Salary
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !