Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Customer Care Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982472
EA License No 02C3423
- To attend to merchant enquiry.
- Perform 1st level technical support over phone to merchant.
- Open customers’ accounts by recording account information.
- To perform daily administrative data entry accurately.
- Documents scanning and filing.
- Assisting in updating of data into master list are correct.
- Respond to support and customer inquiries both in person, phone and email promptly
- Maintains and accurately update customer’s enquiry, problem and resolution into our sharing portal.
- Assist in any ad hoc Customer Care related matters.
- Preferably a minimum of 2 year working experience in customer service support.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal & customer service skills
- Pleasant personality and ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work on shift including weekends and public holidays.
Location: Aljunied (Near MRT)
Recruitment Consultant: Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan (R1111547)