Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Randstad Sourceright is a leader in RPO, with a record of success helping companies address their most complex and challenging talent needs.
Managed Services Provider (MSP) Solutions
From ensuring compliance and enhancing visibility, to reducing spend and improving program performance, we help you get the greatest value from your contingent workforce supply chain and free agent talent.
Payroll and Independent Contractor Solutions (PICS)
We provide solutions for engaging, optimizing and managing your free agent population in a flexible, scalable and cost-efficient manner. Our experts provide personalized service, coupled with technology-rich solutions to help you mitigate risk, reduce engagement costs, and ensure rate rationalization.
an operating company of Randstad the second largest HR Services provider in the world
Customer Account Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959345
EA License No 94C3609
Employer Ref. 518032
Customer Account Manager
Eagle Services ASIA
Pratt & Whitney has led industry change with products, services and technologies that defined the aero-power Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO) industries. As the world's only OEMRO® provider of engines, parts and services, Pratt & Whitney offers a well-balanced portfolio from engines for very light jets to engines for next generation fighters and commercial aircraft. Today, it is leading the industry with the development and testing of the PurePower® family of engines and patented Geared Turbofan™ engine technology. Singapore is currently home to Pratt & Whitney's most comprehensive aftermarket presence in a single location outside the U.S. Over 30 years, the company has been actively expanding in this city-state and region. It operates businesses in Singapore, providing aircraft engines and parts repair and overhaul, as well as R&D services and parts supplies. Complementing its MRO and engineering centers of excellence in the region, Pratt & Whitney broke ground in 2013 for a new manufacturing facility at the Seletar Aerospace Park. With construction completed in 2014, the production facility will be Pratt & Whitney's first Asian facility to manufacture components for the PurePower® engines.
- Act as the direct focal point and direct link with customers on all customer issues
- Provide strong leadership in customer related issues, ensuring the highest quality of service, communication and product is provided in the most cost effective manner.
- Be a liaison between ESA and Customer to ensure that all requirements are met during shop visits
- Manage / assist in Account Receivables, Contract management, Invoicing, Logistics, Technical, Sales Strategy, Forecasting or any other related matters.
- Provide accurate, timely status reports and ensure excellent communication with customers on all matters
- Ensure that all customer queries are investigated thoroughly and responded in a timely manner;
- Play a strong role in ensuring consistent positive Market Feedback Analysis (MFA) from customers
- Participate in ongoing Process Improvement Initiatives and Projects to improve turnaround time for customers and maintaining strong customer satisfaction
- Actively support and participate in EHS Projects and Initiatives
- Degree in Aerospace/Aeronautical, Mechanical/Mechatronics or other-related Engineering disciplines from a recognised university with minimum 3 years of aviation experience
- Strong technical, process and continuous improvement experience
- Strong adaptability skills in managing surges in customer demands
- Good interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Good knowledge in the applications of MS Office
- Strong team player to support department goals
- Able to work in a dynamic environment
The successful candidate can look forward to an attractive remuneration package commensurate with his/her qualifications and experience and a challenging career with excellent developmental opportunities in UTC/Pratt & Whitney group of companies.