Muddy Murphy Holdings
the aim of creating an environment in which people will sense an immediate familiarity and feel very much at home, Muddy Murphy Holdings opened its first pub, Muddy Murphy’s in April 1996. The outlet was an instant hit with both locals and expatriates and is now firmly established as one of Singapore’s pub industry icons.
The Company has placed great emphasis on developing truly authentic outlets, sparing no expense. To achieve this, Muddy Murphy's and The Penny Black were designed and fabricated to scale in Ireland and the UK respectively, prior to being shipped to Singapore, where they were expertly re-assembled by specialist foreign pub fitters. The company has also added two Prince of Wales Backpacker Pubs (in Boat Quay and Little India) and The Manhattan Pizza Co., making it a total of four brands in its portfolio.
Singapore's finest pub company, owners and operators of four pubs, restaurants, hostels namely:
- Muddy Murphy's Irish Pub @ Orchard Road, Tel : 6735 0400
- The Penny Black Victorian London Pub @ Boat Quay, Tel : 6538 2300
- Prince of Wales @ Boat Quay, Tel : 6557 2498
- Prince of Wales @ Little India, Tel: 6299 0130
Culinary Team (Chef de Partie/Junior Sous Chef)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032929
Culinary Team (Chef de Partie/Junior Sous Chef]
Muddy Murphy Holdings Pte Ltd, the owner of pubs, restaurants and hostel in Singapore, is hiring motivated and passionate individuals to be part of its culinary team.
- Supervise and coordinate mise-en place and preparation for lunch and evening barfood
- Expedite food orders and monitor production lines to ensure quality and consistency
- Coordinate all kitchen activities to ensure operational effectiveness
- Assist in the Sous Chef in the planning of menu
- Perform daily opening and closing duties
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in Western food
- Able to work independently as well as being a good team player