Robert Walters Plc is an award-winning specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a global presence across 27 countries. Here in Singapore, we specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following specialties: accounting & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & business support, supply chain, procurement & logistics and technical healthcare.
c#.net developer (tourism)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003185942
Employer Ref. 1178740/001
A c#.net developer (tourism) job has just become available at an extremely well-known tourism company. This is a role based in Singapore in a convenient location in central Singapore.
About the c#.net developer (tourism) Role:
The c#.net developer (tourism) will be designing, developing and maintaining various applications in the organisation.
- Understand and ensure that user requirements and specifications are met
- Design, execute and implement web applications using c#.net
- Maintain and enhance existing in-house Intranet & Internet applications
- Develop reports using Microsoft Reporting Services Platform (SSRS) and Crystal Reports
- Ensure quality and responsiveness of applications
To succeed as a c#.net developer (tourism), you should possess strong and clear communication skills as you will be interfacing and consulting with users directly.
- Two to four years' experience as c#.net developer
- Excellent knowledge with relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Independent debugging abilities
- Experience with Java technologies is a bonus
- Independent and proactive worker who contribute and generate ideas in an agile environment
- Ability to communicate and to work in international teams
This is an opportunity with a non-profit tourism firm in Singapore. The company believes in operating as a warm family, as their business model is focused on branding more than revenue generation. In this role, you will have opportunities to interact with users across all departments as the IT team is lean.
If you are looking for independence and autonomy; and if you are a fan of non-profit organisations and the work they do, this role is perfect for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653097 Daphine Choo