LE MERIDIEN SINGAPORE, SENTOSA
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002986313
The chosen candidate shall be responsible for all aspects of credit control in accordance with the Hotel policy. He/she is also responsible for accessing the credit worthiness of guests and companies seeking credit by developing quality credit assessment processes and periodical reviews. To provide effective business support by striking the right balance between attracting and retaining business to the Hotel through the granting of credit whilst minimizing the Hotel’s risk exposure. To set up a systematic and pro-active system to daily review credit limits of in-house guests and city ledger accounts. Ensure timely collection of credit, a continuous and professional approach to collect outstanding debts. To set up a network with Credit Managers of other major hotels as to obtain credit references.
- Responsible for maintaining the debtors ledger;
- Regular review of the aged trial balance,
- Collection calls,
- Identifying and following upon doubtful accounts.
- Reconcile all credit card charges.
- Ensure credit applications for all new accounts are completed and approved.
- Post all payments received daily.
- Clear city ledger accounts at month-end.
- Resolve all account queries.
- Liaise with the Sales associates in relation to invoicing of group accounts.
- Schedule and chair the monthly credit meetings.
- Track advance deposits.
- Review the high balance report daily and follow upon any problems or doubtful accounts.
- Daily review Accounts Receivable ledger, monitor incoming cheques.
- Attend rundown meetings and advise on account set-up or any necessary payment plans.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to LE MERIDIEN SINGAPORE, SENTOSA
About LE MERIDIEN SINGAPORE, SENTOSA