Avensys Consulting Pte Ltd
Avensys is a leader in providing technology enabled business solutions and services. Since inception, Avensys has helped clients use IT more efficiently to improve their operations and profitability, focus on core competencies and achieve business results such as increased agility, innovation and profitable growth. Our in-depth technical knowledge coupled with industry experience and our unique methodologies enable us to successfully deliver and meet our customer’s expectations.
Credit Management Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983367
EA License No 12C5759
- Analyzes paying habits of customers who are delinquent in payment of bills and recommends action to resolve credit problems
- Reviews files to select delinquent accounts for collection efforts
- Evaluates customer records and recommends that account be closed, credit limit reduced or extended, or collection attempted, based on DSO, earnings and savings data, payment history, and purchase activity of customer.
- Confers with representatives of credit associations and other businesses to exchange information concerning credit ratings
- Interviews clients to investigate complaints, verify accuracy of charges, or to correct errors in accounts
- Performs credit reviews of existing and new customers
- Works with Collection Group to achieve monthly target
- Prepare performance report
- Complies with all client published policies/ procedures and any legal regulatory requirements in addition to ensuring that Client’s Service Level Agreement is met
- Moderate to no travel depending on project involvement
- Overtime and On-Call may be required
- Local holidays are observed
12 months contract - renewable
Work location: Aljunied
Qualifications/Experience Should Include:
- Diploma in Accounting, Finance or any Business related course with 3+ years working experience in related field; OR
- University Degree holder with 1-year relevant internship/ work experience; OR
- 0-1 year experience with Degree holders in Accounting, Finance or any Business related course
- Good working knowledge of an ERP system; ORACLE experience would be an advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team
- Able to work under time pressure, able to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and flexible, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing