Robert Walters Plc is an award-winning specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a global presence across 25 countries. Here in Singapore, we specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following specialties: accounting & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & business support, supply chain, procurement & logistics and technical healthcare.
Credit Documentation Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029200
Employer Ref. 1135950/001
An exciting Credit Documentation Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for Credit Documentation Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Credit Documentation Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for for the credit documentation unit for various business segments covering a variety of banking facilities within the Credit Risk Control function.
- Draft and produce banking facility letters and related security documents
- Review corporate documents and send out financing related documents in a timely manner
- Ensuring financing structure and documentation are in compliance with bank policies and procedures
- Update collateral details and ensure accuracy of data for precise security values to be generated for Basel reporting purposes
- Effective management of security documents comprising of lodgment/ withdrawal and release of documents under dual control
- Executing quality service and support to the various businesses with agreed service level agreements.
To succeed in this role, the candidate would require demonstrating working in a fast moving environment whilst maintaining a high quality of work deliverance. The successful candidate would also need to possess good analytical skills and excellent attention to details.
- Bachelor's /Honours degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience in corporate lending would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability be a strong team player and show case excellent communication skills
- Competent knowledge in the local Companies act and legal requirements for perfection of security documentation
This is a world leader in the global financial industry. This organisation also serves as an advisor to multinational companies, governments and investors. This organisation has broken new ground time and time again in expanding their services and business worldwide. They offer exceptional opportunities for growth and career development for its employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Credit Documentation Manager job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua