Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Credit Control Executive (MNC/West) Ref:JAZ
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986520
EA License No 99C4599
- Perform collection activities to recover past dues. Send reminders in timely manner.
- Monitor collections of past dues and escalate where required.
- Miscellaneous special Collection projects as assigned by the Credit Manager.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and recommend action plans to reduce delinquency.
- Perform customer reconciliations for major customers.
- Alert Credit Manager of news concerning customers that are showing signs of financial distress or that increases the credit risk exposure.
- Orders on credit hold are analyzed and released when warranted.
- Research Customer Deductions:
- Deductions (including Ship & Debit claims) are verified and resolved with supporting documentation attached and debit memos coded properly.
- Accept requests for new credit applications and check for completeness, assist in obtaining and verifying credit references, reports and financial statements and help to perform basic financial analysis and give credit recommendations.
- Obtain missing payment details when such details are requested by Shared Business Services so as to help in complete and accurate cash applications.
- Acts as front-line contact for questions from Customers / Customer Service / Sales Teams. Interact effectively and actively with customers and Sales Teams.
- Questions are answered or properly directed to Credit Manager in a timely and concise manner.
- Timely and accurate processing of refunds / rebates.
- Ensure that all CNs are justified before being processed.
- Monitor and Evaluate Processes:
- Analyze and develop improvements to Accounts Receivable processes done by Shared Business Services.
- Suggestions for improvements are documented and communicated appropriately.
- Problems and concerns regarding the system are resolved.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business required.
- At least 4 years of credit collections experience
- MNC experience and knowledge of Oracle would be advantageous.
Attn: Ada Zheng Huaiqiong (CEI No.R1224021)
EA License Number: 99C4599