Credit Control Executive
CORDLIFE GROUP LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958006
- Diploma with minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Organized and detailed-oriented
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Handle inbound and outbound collection calls in a call center environment
- Communicate and explain breakdown of amount payable to customers in detail
- Negotiate with customers on repayment amount and payment dates, where applicable
- Provide customer service and enhance overall collections efficiency and delinquency rates
- Resolve customer issues and handle walk-in customers who wish to make payment
- Expected to forecast collection for all lists that have been assigned on a monthly basis.
- Assist Manager on Credit Control reports
- Achieve monthly cash-collection targets set at beginning of each Financial Year
- Ensure that appropriate telephone contact is made at the earliest possible stage in overdue debts on Assigned List.
- Answer queries and enquiries from customers for Assigned List
- Ensure payments are correctly allocated, to the appropriate accounts and against the appropriate invoices.
- Check reminder letters for 100% accuracy and appropriateness before mailing out.
- Be aware of duties performed by other team members to enable adequate cover to be provided at all times during their absence / holiday.
- Comprehensive on-the-job and continuous trainings
- Friendly working environment
Our website: www.cordlife.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CORDLIFE GROUP LIMITED
About CORDLIFE GROUP LIMITED
Listed on the Main Board of Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX-ST), Cordlife Group is a multi-product healthcare company that serves the needs of mother and child. The Group is a dominant, pioneering and award-winning company which currently operates in Singapore, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia and The Philippines. We invite high caliber individuals to join our dynamic team in Singapore.