Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Credit Analyst, Team Leader
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027445
EA License No 99C4599
- Arrange a financial analysis to understand the financial condition, development and potential as well as debtor’s business activities through the analysis and projection on the debtor’s financial statement.
- Arrange a comprehensive credit analysis for a new credit application and/or credit review.
- To ensure that collateral documentation is sufficient and that collateral is adequately protect whether it is in the bank’s possession or held elsewhere for safekeeping.
- To consult with the bank’s attorneys or head office when cases arise that are within or beyond his/her expertise.
- Seek assistance from the bank’s legal counsel when loan documentation and/or agreements are complex or unfamiliar.
- Providing evaluation of risk mitigation.
- Perform loan grading in conjunction with the credit analysis review.
- Along with RM to prepare credit proposal for Credit Approval Officer recommendation and approval
- Completion of the audit findings
- University degree preferred with 3 – 6 years of relevant experience.
- Strong analytical background supported by prior experience in credit analysis of banks and other financial institutions.
- Sound knowledge of different financial instruments.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team in an international environment; ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks; have sense of urgency.
- Credibility and drive to present senior management with robust and accurate credit recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to operate across a number of functions and business areas.
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume to jerlinaw@ recruitexpress.com.sg
Attn: Jerlin Aw Bi Zhi (R1218675)