Cathay United Bank
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003153180
The candidate will be responsible for covering the Bank’s Institutional Clients including top tier local companies and Financial Institutions in Singapore and ASEAN countries.
- Analyse past and current financial information and performances
- Provide financial models and projections based on reasonable assumptions
- Preparation of reports and projections based on the analysis for credit decision making
- Coordinate with the Relationship team to review Financial forecasts and information
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relating working experience. Candidates with experience in Audit/Banking/Investment industries are preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Conversant in mandarin will be an added advantage in communicating with our Taiwan counterparts
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Good time management/organizational ability, with the ability to influence and persuade
- Able to commit longer working hours where necessary
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cathay United Bank
About Cathay United Bank
Being the banking arm of Cathay Financial Holdings, the largest financial holding group in Taiwan, Cathay United Bank serves your financial needs with our extensive international network of over 200 offices across 11 countries and territories throughout Greater China and Southeast Asia. Striving towards becoming one of the best financial institutions in Asia Pacific, we grow our global footprints and customize quality financial services to empower your business on the world stage.